Hello everybody! This is Brian. I'm the activities director in Hohhot. Today was our first normal day of camp after a 3-day weekend. Getting back to the old grind wasn't so bad though. Several of the kids were late this morning, and they weren't exactly running around shouting "Yay! Yay!" all day, but they managed to get back into the routine as well. We only have 3 days of camp left, which is really hard to believe. Overall this has been a very good camp. The Chinese school has been very accommodating, which has been a huge help. Our teachers are going to be busy tomorrow helping their classes prepare their presentations for talent night. Camp seems to go by very quickly. I doubt any of us will be ready to leave when it's time. The kids are great, even if they do get a little rowdy sometimes. Tonight we had a shaving cream hairdo contest. The kids put shaving cream in the teachers' hair and had about 10 minutes to make the most creative design possible. It was hilarious, and it turned into a shaving cream war afterwards. As the keeper of the shaving cream, I was able to bribe kids to not hit me with any of it, so I had a great time watching everyone else have shaving cream thrown at them. Anyway, camp is great, and we won't be ready to leave, so keep us in your thoughts as we wind down over the next few days.
-Brian