Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Here is a note from one of our English Camp Teachers:
Swimming this morning; rehearsal this afternoon; graduation ceremony tonight, and English Camp is all but over! It has been so good to be here and get re-acquainted with kids whom I first met in 2006, and worked with again in 2007. Some of those kids from 2006 are not here anymore, of course, but many of them still are, and it's good to see their growth and progress. What surprised me the most upon our arrival here was that some of them remembered me! I really was honored by that.
During this evening's graduation, four of our girls will be honored for turning eighteen. On such a momentous occasion I have to ask what their future holds. I'm glad to say they have a future, and they have hope. I trust they will keep pursuing that!
A first for me on this trip is that my wife is with me for her first trip here, allowing her to see first-hand this wonderful country. -Dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we are thinking of you and glad all is well. Please give hugs to our kids when you see them!!
ReplyDelete